Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SXSW tomorrow!

I fly out to Austin tomorrow at 6:45am for my first trip to SXSW. I'm incredibly siked and should get to sleep soon. It's going to be one crazy weekend filled with lots and lots of free booze and 100s of bands. Hopefully I'll remember it all to blog about.
Here are some of the bands I'm going to try to catch:

Thursday-
st. Vincent, Say Hi to Your Mom, Apollo Sunshine, The Early Tapes, Stars ofTrack and Field, Cold War Kids, Mute Math, The Little Ones, The Hush Sound,Amy Wine House, Voxtro, The Fratellis

Friday-
the Western Civilization, the polyphonic spree, annuals, margot & the nuclear so&sos, peter, bjohn & john, via audio, spill canvas, the faint, the walkmen, arielpink, sound team

Saturday-
field music, tilly and the wall, the pipettes, midlake, turbonegro, girltalk,cursive