Monday, October 1, 2007

Sept 25 thru Sept 30

Tuesday - went to a screening of Wes Andersons's new short at the Apple Store in Soho. Anderson, Jason Schwartzman, and Natalie Portman were all there for Q&A after.

note: the last 3 letters of the last names of the director and 2 stars of the short.

Thursday - Limewire roofdeck party. lots and lots of free booze

Friday - saw one of the worst movies I've ever seen, "The Contract." Then went to Karaoke at Trash Bar in w'burg. Shandi from America's Next top model was there. Apparently shes really big in the Karaoke scene. I didn't realize there was a "Karaoke scene." Then at 4:30 am successfully rode my bicycle while inebriated with my friend Meredith in the basket... I wish there was a photo of this. My camera is at the repair shop.

Saturday - went to the Marlins vs. Mets game at Shea Stadium with Matt. Marlins got creamed 13 - 0. Marlins got revenge though on sunday when they beat them 8-1 knocking them out of the playoffs.

Later, saw Wes Anderson's new movie, The Darjeeling Limited. It was by far the most visually stimulating film I have ever seen. Aesthetically beautiful. I may just go see it again.

Then, drove up to Connecticut to Pete's lakehouse. Camped, fished, came back.

Sunday - Kickball finals. Non-committals turned The Committals took the championship over Prison. The moon was bright, The night was madness.